Monday, September 12, 2011

Welcome to Christy's Crazy for Cookies!

Welcome to my new blog!  I was very disappointed that it didn't work out for me to take a photography class this semester.  Instead, I have created my own "class" with assignments, projects and due dates.  My plan is to use this blog as a way of presenting my photography and hopefully, receive some feedback.  I would love opinions/critiques as I go along. 

As a continuation of my original visual journal, I plan to post regularly- possibly daily- even if it's just one photograph.  Twice a month I will be posting about another photographer who's work is in line with my current project.  I believe it is important to know what others are doing in the field.  In addition to seven projects, I have included Mini Projects.  These are things I would probably do anyway but since I made the rules, I am adding them in for "credit".  

I am so excited to get started.  My camera has started feeling a little left out lately.

Here's a shot from Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment