Friday, October 28, 2011

Vertuccio Farms

Every year, we go to Vertuccio Farms' fall festival.  It has become tradition.  They have a corn maze, barrel train ride, a pizza farm, goats, a donkey and a cow, ducks, geese, chickens, turkeys, bean bag toss, bounce house for the little ones and a lot more.  This year, they've added bathrooms (no more port-a-potties- yeah!) and a huge air pillow.  It's like a bounce house but it's just a huge blown up pillow to jump on.  FUN!    Today the weather was the nicest it's ever been.  Warm, but we weren't sweating buckets.  Perfect!


They had "wee pumpkins" for sale for a dollar.  So even though we already had four from Fry's, I had to buy a couple more.  They are so cute!  Have I mentioned I like pumpkins?


This is what happens when Logan cooperates with my photography efforts.  I love this sweet smile.  He choose the pose all by himself.  This is my number one favorite shot of the day.  (Too bad the shadows weren't cooperating.)



And then here's Ryan.  He's walking in the middle of the herb garden to check out the "owl".  I had to convince him to leave it there.  He wanted to keep it.


"What are you lookin' at?"
CHICKEN!


This sign cracked me up!  Tell it like it is.  They were posted all over the animal area.  Consider yourself warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment