Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A day at the park

Have I mentioned I am taking a Photoshop class at the community college?  Well, it is kicking my tail feathers.  It seems between running and my Photoshop homework, I don't have much time left over.  So I have decided to remove the daily photo posts.  Instead, I will attempt to post 3 to 4 times a week.  It seems this is what I am currently doing but saying it here makes it real, right?

After preschool today, a bunch of the moms and kids met at the park for lunch and playtime.  The boys love to play in the sand.  As soon as the sand toys showed up, Logan didn't move.  He was digging and building mountains the whole time.  Ryan, too, enjoys the sand but his preference leans more toward throwing it than digging in it.  He keeps me on my toes.








It was midday so the lighting was too harsh.  But I just love these shots of the boys' shoes- especially Logan's boots.  He loves them so much and wears them everyday without fail.

Off to work on my Photoshop homework while the kids are resting...

No comments:

Post a Comment