Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Now booking mini sessions for November

Anyone interested in a FREE mini photo session with me?  I want practice.  You want a great family shot for your holiday card.  Sounds perfect!  Here's the deal:  We will spend 30-45 minutes taking photos on location.  I have some in mind but am always open to suggestions.  Ultimately, it will be your choice.  I will give you a CD with at least 10 edited images to print as you choose.  Please allow two weeks for delivery.  As I've mentioned, my Photoshop class is killing my extra time these days.

I wanted to give my Crazy for Cookies fans a chance to schedule with me first before I start asking around.  So if you're interested, please contact me ASAP so we can work out a date and time. 









Jason and I also wandered to the Scottsdale Civic Center area last weekend to scope out some good locations.  Here are a few areas I think would be nice for family photos.  The LOVE sign is quite popular.  Sans sprinklers, of course.  Any other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment