Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Twenty Two


So I've been accused of slacking with this blog.  What can I say?  Guilty as charged.  But it's because I am not slacking in other areas.  Jason and I are working on my new website.  Well, when he's in town- which hasn't been very much lately.  He's been to 4 states in the last 3 weeks.  I had my first mini sessions on Saturday.  Five sessions in 3 1/2 hours.  It was exhausting but so much fun.  I will post some images from that day when I get the editing done.  I also shot the Gluten Free Expo in Scottsdale last weekend.  I'm still editing those photos.  I've been running and/or getting to the gym most days.  Who would have thought I would want to excercise that much?  Not me, that's for sure.  But I feel great and have so much more energy than I used to.  It's awesome.  Anyway, that's what I've been up to recently.

This session was a lot of fun.  The weather cooperated by providing just enough cloud cover to diffuse the sun in the middle of the day to give us some decent lighting.  There were 22 people total.  Several live out of state so we had a limited time frame to shoot this family reunion. The large group was a good challenge but everyone was a good sport.




No comments:

Post a Comment