Sunday, March 4, 2012

NASCAR

Jason got tickets to NASCAR from work.  Not just any tickets, we were in the suite.  We had access to the rooftop grandstands which was my favorite spot.  I wasn't too excited intially as I am not a NASCAR fan.  But Jason and I had the best time hanging out together.  I didn't take my camera so these are from Jason's phone. 

The view from the roof top grandstands.



Yes, we walked up the stairs.  Once.  (My legs were already sore from cycle class the day before.)  Suite pass holders were allowed elevator access.  We made sure to utilize it from then on.


I couldn't believe how many vehicles- especially RV's- were there.  The NASCAR drivers are very blessed to have such a huge, dedicated group of fans.  The energy was awesome! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment