Friday, January 27, 2012

Spiders, anyone?

Spiders are big at our house.  Logan seems to be losing interest in Spiderman but still loves spiders.  I overheard him telling Ryan that spiders are our friends.  Last weekend, I asked him if he wanted me to make a special Mickey Mouse blueberry pancake.  He said no.  He wanted a spider pancake.  It took a couple tries but here it is.  Logan loved eating the legs first.


Yesterday at preschool, Logan's teacher told me he got to say the prayer at snack time.  According to her, he had his prayer hands ready and eyes closed so hard they were fluttering.  Then he said, "Dear God, please wet the spiders build their webs and eat all the fwies and mosquiters.  Amen."  His teacher said she didn't know whether to laugh or cry.  It was so genuine.   

This kid cracks me up!  I love being his mommy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment