Monday, January 9, 2012

Scooter fun

We're finally back to "normal".  Preschool resumes tomorrow morning- Logan and I have both missed it.  Ryan is back to normal.  At his follow up appointment last week, the doc said he'd healed perfectly and everything looked great.  Yea!  Jason had the week between Christmas and New Year's off so we had a lot of fun as a family.

Friday, my mom and I took the boys to the park to ride their scooters.  Logan's was a Christmas gift and Ryan had Logan's old one.  They both need a little more practice.  :) 

I love, love, love this photo of Logan.  He has the best smile.


Ryan seems to be missing the steering part of riding a scooter...


FUN!


Of course, the boys wanted to watch the fish near the water fountain.  I like this park.  As long as you don't want the playground, it's perfect.  Lots of water, sidewalks and fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment